Saturday 19 June 2021

Digging Out the Mole

I’m still here everyone. I don’t know if XV3 saw that I was onto them or if I was just going crazy. Either way, something really terrible has happened. This morning my friend sent me this:


They’re onto me.


I’ve had my access to private files revoked and I’ve been seeing black cars follow me everywhere.
Beware of Blackburn, you’ll know him if you see him.


There’s something in the house. I don’t know what, they haven’t told me, but I know there’s something.


Goodbye Abigail Preston, and I’m sorry.


I don’t know what to do now. They’ve taken my source and they’re coming after me too. XV3 is dangerous. More dangerous than I gave them credit for. I’ve never been this scared before; I’ve talked about crocs in the drains and lizard men and cover-ups, but nothing has after come of it. I think in a lot of ways I liked it that way. This, real stuff, I don’t know if I can handle it...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's out!!!

That's my girl! Go Sue! The comic is finally online! Check it out if you want to know more about my work!  Stay safe, folk!