Thursday 21 October 2021

Under surveillance

Hello there! Sorry for the long silence but things have become harder here since I talked with the mole. And I feel that my investigation is compromised... 

I think the XV3 knows where I live. I have noticed this black car going up and down the road for some days now. I took a note on a file every time I saw it. 5 times already, so it's not a coincidence. Sue believes that it's just a new neighbour who moved here, or someone who changed the car. Well, I know everyone on my road in this area of Brixton and I would've known!

I don't see why this car has to pull over in front of my house and stop there for hours. I'm too scared to confront them. But, as scared as I am, I'm also more determined to find out what they are doing in London and why they are interested in me. It's for my investigations, I'm sure. I'll keep an eye out for this vehicle and update you on the situation.

I feel I am on the right track and I won't let anyone cow me! I'm queenpreston2019!

Please, stay safe. The world is going mad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's out!!!

That's my girl! Go Sue! The comic is finally online! Check it out if you want to know more about my work!  Stay safe, folk!